Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas tradition



My mom started a Christmas tradition with my siblings and I when we were little. On Christmas Eve we would get to open two presents...and my mom got to choose which presents they were gong to be. Every year, it was the same thing, Christmas pajamas and an ornament. So now that I am a mother, I have pasted on the tradition with my kids. Jaiden's ornament was a the letter "J" and a peace sign and Cash's was Toy Story (his favorite movie). For some reason, Cash was SO excited when he opened his pajamas! It was the cutiest thing ever. The fact that their pajamas match, makes it even cuter!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Im glad you are getting going on this, you will soon become addicted if you are anything like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traditions and this is a good one. :) Your kids are super cute too. SO happy you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete